. . . by saving you time on the jobs you do day in, day out
It's so frustrating isn't it?
Hours wasted performing the same repetitive tasks. Time you could spend far more productively.
- Are inundated with emails that take forever to deal with
- Find it difficult to collaborate with clients or employees when you're not in the same place
- Can't easily find documents because they're scattered across your network
If this is you, let us take away your pain.
The answer is Microsoft 365 – it used to be called Office 365.
Whatever you know it as, it does so much more than email, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
Here’s just a few of the things it can do and the app that does it – you'll know the first two I'm sure:
- Email – Outlook for your email
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc – Office suite
- To store your personal files – OneDrive
- So you and your colleagues can collaborate – Teams
- To manage content across your company – SharePoint
. . . there's several dozen more too.
And here's 4 key benefits of using Microsoft 365 . . .
1. You communicate more effectively. Find out more . . .
- Easy to stay in touch with colleagues, partners and customers – no matter where they are – with online chat, not inefficient emails
- Simple, convenient and flexible appointment setting
- Connect individuals . . . groups . . . and share information across your company
- Share and play video messages throughout your company
- Stay connected and productive when you're out with the Microsoft 365 app
2. You work together more easily. Find out more . . .
- Meet with ease – start a video conference call in just a few simple steps
- Create and work together on files in real time – no more inefficient file sharing
- Create and work on the same document, spreadsheet – in fact any file – at the same time as others; say goodbye to inefficient file sharing and see changes as they're made
- Simple to centrally manage and share all your content
- Share your work from any device – documents, files and folders
- Quickly find files . . . documents . . . even each other with the built-in search
. . . you can even work with people who don't have Microsoft 365.
Faster and more effective collaboration has never been so simple.
3. You're more productive. Find out more . . .
- Simplify access to your important business systems
- Allow authorised people to access files and documents from anywhere
- Work from anywhere on any device using any browser – as long as you allow it, people simply login to their online Microsoft account to access and edit the latest versions of your files
- Work offline using Office as normal – everything automatically updates as soon as you next go online
- Send references to centrally stored documents – rather than bulky attachments
- Create and share interactive reports, presentations, newsletters, personal stories, and more
- Receive personalised content from across your network
4. All your data is safer and more secure. Find out more . . .
Enjoy 'enterprise-level' security with your data securely stored at a data centre in Sydney or Melbourne. There:
- Experts monitor the servers around the clock
- Premier disaster recovery keeps you protected
- Reliable and regular back-ups mean your files can never be lost – even if your laptop, computer, or mobile device is lost or stolen – and you can access them from anywhere
- Up-to-date spam, and virus protection is included as standard
. . . and – of course – your data sovereignty is retained in Australia.
Want to be even more productive?
The trouble is, it can be hard to make Microsoft 365 do what you need – with so many apps, where do you start?
Which is why our Microsoft 365 Framework is perfect for you.
It's a bit like a duck. Let me explain . . .
Above the surface – where you are – Microsoft 365 Framework is simple to use. So you and your colleagues glide along with your work.
However, underwater, Microsoft 365 Framework is paddling hard. It:
- Provides the structure holding everything together
- Links all the bits of Microsoft 365 you need
- Comes with 'templates' so you're quickly up and running – we can easily adapt any template to suit your business
- Is the foundation for your document control and electronic workflows
If you're a little more technically minded and want to understand how we do this, just click here.
The key component is SharePoint Online.
We use this to build your intranet sites – made up of Communication sites, Hub sites and Team sites. These store your documents, data, calendars, news, links and much more.
Teams is then linked to the SharePoint intranet. Your
users do their day-to-day collaboration in Teams – chat, meet, share files, work with business apps – while easily switching back and forth to the intranet.
Here are six ways our Microsoft 365 Framework helps you and your colleagues
1. Improves employee engagement. Find out more
Communication flourishes across organisations with an intranet provided by Microsoft 365 Framework.
Better communication makes your colleagues happier because they understand what's going on and, crucially, feel part of it.
It's easy for managers to stay in touch, for departments to provide updates and for everyone to share knowledge more easily.
What's more, with Microsoft 365 Framework:
- Everyone can see what's happening in your company – wherever in the world they're based
- Finding company-wide information from important policies and procedures to the latest social club news is easy
- It's a cinch for your people – old and new – to understand the company with dynamic organisation charts and individual profiles
- As your colleagues communicate more, they get to know each other better and share more knowledge
. . . your workplace comes to life as a hive of activity which takes on the characteristics of the company itself.
2. Proper – and easy – document control. Find out more . . .
Simple, logical storage for all of your documents:
- Personal: OneDrive
- Departmental, project, and special purpose: Teams
- Company-wide: SharePoint
Microsoft 365's document management capability lets you:
- Quickly and easily find your documents
- Maintain document quality – where needed – by controlling their creation, review, approval and publication
- Classify your documents when they're created
- Know who created a document plus when and why – all this information is automatically recorded for you
- Always find the right version of a particular document – the system keeps track of everything created and modified by different users
- Control check-in, check-out and version numbers, when required
- Allow only the people you want to access your documents
- Access your documents wherever you are – securely from any web browser
- Collaborate with others on the same document(s)
3. Easier for Boards and Committees. Find out more . . .
Set up a secure environment for Board and Committee members to interact.
Plan and track tasks assigned to members.
Easily share agenda, minutes, and supporting documents – no matter what devices are used.
If needed, host meetings online and, best of all, record them for on-demand access.
Use private chat – not emails – to communicate.
4. Better policy management. Find out more . . .
Set up a register of company policies.
Get automatic notifications when any policy is due for renewal.
Manage and collaborate on draft documents.
Automatic version control and approvals process.
Have approved policies instantly published on your company intranet.
5. Better project management. Find out more . . .
You have a central project register for a 'bird's eye view' of your budgets and expected completion dates.
You keep track of progress on all projects – from small assignments to big projects.
Meanwhile everyone can do their work no matter where they are, or what device they're using.
And there's no chaos because everyone can always see who is working on what.
- Easily create plans, organise and assign tasks
- Add checklists, comments and flags to a task
- View your tasks on a calendar
- Get progress updates
- Use efficient chat - instead of bloated email - to discuss what you're working on
- Share files and securely edit documents - at the same time
- Customise by adding photos, notes, web sites, and apps
6. Reduce IT overheads. Find out more . . .
Microsoft 365 Framework gives you standardised, scalable information management which addresses your business needs.
Need full records management?
As well as making life easier for your people, you need to make sure all policies are being enforced.
Using Microsoft 365 and AvePoint Cloud Records all policies are applied and enforced automatically and in bulk – doing away with having to rely on your people.
Or call Angela Wood on 08 8342 3255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s easy to get started
Simply let us take care of everything for you.
1. The basics. Find out more . . .
- Choose the right Microsoft 365 licence for you; or, if you already have Microsoft 365, make sure you have the right licence
- Decide what applications you need in addition to email and Microsoft Office
- Establish the best way for you to migrate to Microsoft 365. Depending on your needs this could be moving your people in stages, or all at once
- Move your email to the cloud with minimum disruption
- Enable email access from your smartphones
We'll teach you how to:
- Use Microsoft 365 from your desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Access Microsoft 365 from anywhere
- Transfer documents to and from the cloud
- Synchronise files
- Work on documents with other people
Then relax and let us:
- Sort out any licensing issues as your needs change
- Add or remove email mailboxes as your staff changes
- Set what your users can see and do
- Control who is sent relevant files and documents
- Keep your spam filters and email virus protection up to date
2. Making it happen. Find out more . . .
- Manage your switch to Microsoft 365 for you
- Design your Microsoft 365 Framework with you
- Customise it as required
- Determine how best to store your documents
- Move your data and documents with minimum disruption
- Check all of your data for inconsistency, corrupt, or damaged records – anything which causes problems
- Write your business procedures and bespoke reports – if needed
- Train you so you're quickly up to speed
3. Ensuring business continuity.
4. Supporting you. Find out more . . .
- Administer your Microsoft 365 Framework
- Support you and your colleagues
Over the last two years we've done this many times – so you know you're in safe hands.
Need advanced cloud governance?
Microsoft 365 offers lots to help your users and enable your organisation's success.
But to make it work for you it needs to be properly controlled and managed. And all automatically so you don't have to.
Which is why you need AvePoint Cloud Governance.
Or call Angela Wood on 08 8342 3255 or email email@example.com
Unsure about your needs?
Why not have a FREE consultation?